Thursday, October 10, 2013

Organizing my life!

Hi all! So sorry I have been MIA for a bit. It is my crazy time a year for my real  job!! I promise I have been working on things behind the scenes though and will have a ton to share with you over the next few weeks. A little project I worked on a few weeks ago was an organization overhaul. I am going to warn you some of these pictures are going to be embarrassing (for me!), but I will share them now that I have come up with a nice organization system.  My goal over the next few months is to touch every closet and get rid of a ton of stuff!! Ok, here is the dreaded before of my office closet.
Is it as bad as you thought?? As you can see everything and anything was shoved in here. Work stuff, craft stuff, pictures, and the kitchen sink!! I took everything out and sorted items into piles.

I picked up a bunch of inexpensive organizing items from my very favorite store, TARGET!!




The colors make me happy and I am so excited to start a new project now that I can easily access everything.  Have you been working on any fall organizing these days?  Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment